Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Updated Tradesite!!!

New Updated Tradesite!!!

My Tradsite is still in progress, but I just added some more cards, so lmk if anything interests you, thanks, LEE

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    bump, just hit my www button to get to my tradelist, thanks, LEE

i could possibly use ur dallas clarks and some of the autos of urs that are pending...if any of those didnt fall through i would definetly want the suggs and boller autos.

Kevan Barlow 2001 Pacific 422/1500 only first 500 were auto
    could use this chek my site

carson palmer fleer authentix rc 826/1250
    kyle boller fleer authentix rc 436/1250
    Kliff Kingsbury 03 playoff absolute memorbilia rookie premiere materials ball/jersey 589/750

check my site n plmk

Sorry guys I didn't see anything I could use I'm Collecting Fargas, Tim Brown, Rice, Teyo Johnson, Manning, Barlow, and older Raiders. thanks, LEE Also I put even more cards on my site today so you may want to check it out again.

nick barnett 03 hogg heanven rookie 237/1000
    Tradelist is below. Lmk thanks.

packerfan I like this: 2003 Playoff Ab/Mem Leather and Laces Jerry Porter 36/50
    I also have a carl ford 03 bowmans best blue auto #'d to 399 I really like the porter card so If there's any thing else you can find lmk thanks, LEE

Kliff Kingsbury 03 playoff absolute memorbilia rookie premiere materials ball/jersey 589/750
    Kliff Kingsbury 01 Topps Pristine Rookie Premiere materials Jersey

i might be able to use these. check my site and lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast