Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sosa GU wanted!!!

Sosa GU wanted!!!

If you have a Sammy Sosa GU that you'd like to get rid of please let me know...looking for one that has a BV of $15-$20.

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Brian

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have this one available for trade or sale,

04 Fleer Ultra Sammy Sosa "Diamond Producers" GU Jersey Serial #'d 0226/1000 BV $15.00

Thanks & plmk,
    Dave

I HAVE A O4 DONRUSS JERSEY KINGS SOSA NUMBERD 147/250 BOOKS 20 OR 25 CANT REMEMBER LMK

Any of you guys that have one- If markmulder20 isnt interested Ill trade you for them.

Dave,

What are you looking for in trade?

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Brian

Originally posted by Dave B.
    I have this one available for trade or sale,

04 Fleer Ultra Sammy Sosa "Diamond Producers" GU Jersey Serial #'d 0226/1000 BV $15.00

Thanks & plmk,
    Dave

Hi,

What are you looking for in trade? Do you have a wantlist?

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Brian

Originally posted by CARDINALFAN13
    I HAVE A O4 DONRUSS JERSEY KINGS SOSA NUMBERD 147/250 BOOKS 20 OR 25 CANT REMEMBER LMK

Hi,

I looked over your want list and don't have any GU or autos of any of the players you listed, however, I do have Ryne Sandberg (a lot of SPs) & Larry Bird cards.

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Brian

Originally posted by LSU23
    check my site i have a wall card
    pm me

Brian,

How about a equal value GU Jersey of Hank Blalock - Jose Reyes - Alfonso Soriano - Derek Jeter or "Bonds Race to Seventy HR Cards" or ?

Thanks & plmk,
    Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast