WTTF: ROOKIES.....MY GU AND AUTOS

I am looking to trade some of my GU and Autos from some nice Baseball RC's. I just updated the GU/Auto section on my site. Most of my GU and Auto's are for trade except the cards in red, and my Griffey's, Arod's and Dunn's unless its a deal I cannot refuse. I am not really looking for any RC's specifically just LMK what you have. I am really just looking for whatever catches my eye. Mostly either older RC's of stars only, or newer big name prospects. Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/fortefan/autosgufortrade.htm

VERY VERY interested in your Bonderman Jersey/AUTO from Playoff Piece of the Game. Check out my site.

Michael

2003 Randy Johnson Finest GU Jersey BV $15
    2001 J. Thome/J. Gonzalez/R. Alomar SPx Winning Materials GU Jerseys BV $25
    2001 A-Rod/I-Rod/Gabe Kapler SPx Winning Materials GU Jersey's BV $20

could use these in the right deal, lmk if you need anything off my site, thanks

Imac, would your trade yoru Pujols Bowman RC for my Randy Johnson, and Thome/Gonzlaez/Alomar Jersey's? LMK

Mike, that is one of my favorite RC's didnt see anything that I loved that I would want to trade it for. Thanks anyway

02-03 Iverson/Kidd SPx Winning Combos GU Jerysey's BV $20

Can use that......check my site....

-Paul

Paul, didn't really see anything that I liked.

Imac, also is the Pujols mint? LMK

2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Jeremy Bonderman #POG-85 GU Jersey/Auto RC BV $15

I have a Adam Dunn GU 2002 Fleer Platinum Portraits jersey card availabe for trade for it if you like.. lmk.. I can also throw in a weeks or Young RC.

I have these Nageotte Rookies to trade:

2002 Topps Ten
    2002 Topps Ten Die-Cut

Michael