Thread: help plz

help plz

hey i would like to kno y sum packs are more expensive then others? r they better?

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    yes they are better... some products are garaunteed auto in every pack etc... that explains the price difference... also some cards are worth a lot more.... take topps vs. topps chrome for instance.. chrome are usually 2X price of topps..... im rambling now so i am stopping... ill try to respond again when i can think clearly

Like almost everything you buy different brands and different companies command different prices just like a gap t-shirt does not sell for the same price as a versace t-shirt. Price in sports cards I have found however is not indicative of quality or quantity.

better brands have lower #ed rookies, nicer base sets and inserts, and odds are often better.
    also, since the packs cost more, the BVs usually are higher- but thats besides the point