Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just say it, You're a Giant HHH mark. there is nothing wrong with it.

But its time for HHH to step down. and knows that. he is going to Smackdown, he's giving it the star power it need for the Network move. and On RAW, They are Biulding new stars. Look at the champs. CM Punk World Champ, Kofi kingston IC champ, COdy rhodes and ted DiBiase as the tag Champs. Can you see the shift.
    I smell the next wrestling boom around the corner.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

actually i am an Shawn Michaels Fanatic. i just love HHH's promo's especially when him and shawn promote there memorabilia on shop.com like this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=uDTY8qcf5...eature=related
    or this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZmA6uK9...eature=related
    now you cant say with a straight face you dont like this
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

The stuff is kinda funny, but for real. I'm bored with the same six guys in the main event. It like wcw was, but instead of Hogan, page, Savage, Nash, and Goldberg. We have HHH, HBK, Batista, JBL, And Cena. IDK, Its just time for some new blood.

Don't get me wrong I Like hunter. But the time comes when you Don't need the title anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

The difference that will keep Kofi from falling down the path of Shelton...Kofi has charisma.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

kofi want ever be more then he is now........and it is for 1 reason vince dont push black people.

Country
    See bburk33's Items on eBay

kofi want ever be more then he is now........and it is for 1 reason vince dont push black people.

Yeah, ok Mr. Kanye West, then what was Bobby Lashley and The Rock?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

vince never pushed the rock.......the rock made his own fans when he switch gimmicks....thats y the rock was able to do hollywood because he was so talented the rock even wrote 80% of the material he used guys like rock stone cold and kurt angle were never pushed to become good they did it on there own.... and bobby lashley was the ecw champion......i mean who hasnt had that belt.........and its mighty funny to me that you only named two people........ that right there should tell you something.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

vince never pushed the rock.......the rock made his own fans when he switch gimmicks....thats y the rock was able to do hollywood because he was so talented the rock even wrote 80% of the material he used guys like rock stone cold and kurt angle were never pushed to become good they did it on there own.... and bobby lashley was the ecw champion......i mean who hasnt had that belt.........and its mighty funny to me that you only named two people........ that right there should tell you something.

to bad its not true. vince pushes whoever will bring in the money. vince has no desire of ethics or whatever, whoever draws in the most fans, vince will push, and there aren't to many african american wrestlers so it's harder to name them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince has nothing to do with race; he's looking for marketability. The only reason people like D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, Shelton Benjamin were because they were marketed as heels, so a lot of people don't like the idea of bad guys holding the titles (ie: Edge)

Off-topic but I recently got around to scanning my WWE autographs. Take a look at them in my bucket!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince has nothing to do with race; he's looking for marketability. The only reason people like D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, Shelton Benjamin were because they were marketed as heels, so a lot of people don't like the idea of bad guys holding the titles (ie: Edge)

Off-topic but I recently got around to scanning my WWE autographs. Take a look at them in my bucket!

what about HHH, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, JBL? they have been heels and held the title. the reason also is people really dont want to see guys like shelton benjamin or d-lo brown as the wwe champion, because like was said, they arent that marketable. there are only a handful of guys you can market for your top guys

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast