Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

like i stated earlier vince dont push black talent..... you guys can say what you want but i have been lookin at wrestling for years and the wwe does not give black wrestlers a push...... i can give plenty of examples but the main one is booker t.....he was a 5 time wcw champion.......and it took him like 6 years to get the gold in smackdown.......he sat back and watched people like kurt angle, brock lesnar, randy orton, eddie guerrero, jbl,rey mysterio,john cena,batista.....then when he finally got the gold two ppv later he lost it to batista...... y hasnt cryme tyme got tagteam gold yet......they have sit back and watch these new kids rhodes and debiase have the titles......before that they had that team of rhodes and holly which was a complete joke......it seems like everyone got a peice at the ecw title to except for elijah burke....his in ring ability is just as good as cm punk,morrison,chavo.......these are all small guys that had that title recently......i could go on and on..... like y did bradshaw get a push but ron simmons didnt......they were apa together.......jbl in ring skillz absolutely suck but vince pushed him......and last but not least how in the world did the great khali get the title on smackdown and mark henry never did....now they have a real talented mvp sitting back jobbing to nobody like matt hardy and finlay.......

lastly the only reason two black guys have the belts now is because this whole micheal p.s hayes racial stuff that has been goin in the back.....so now the wwe is tryin to cover it up by givin blacks titles

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

like i stated earlier vince dont push black talent..... you guys can say what you want but i have been lookin at wrestling for years and the wwe does not give black wrestlers a push...... i can give plenty of examples but the main one is booker t.....he was a 5 time wcw champion.......and it took him like 6 years to get the gold in smackdown.......he sat back and watched people like kurt angle, brock lesnar, randy orton, eddie guerrero, jbl,rey mysterio,john cena,batista.....then when he finally got the gold two ppv later he lost it to batista...... y hasnt cryme tyme got tagteam gold yet......they have sit back and watch these new kids rhodes and debiase have the titles......before that they had that team of rhodes and holly which was a complete joke......it seems like everyone got a peice at the ecw title to except for elijah burke....his in ring ability is just as good as cm punk,morrison,chavo.......these are all small guys that had that title recently......i could go on and on..... like y did bradshaw get a push but ron simmons didnt......they were apa together.......jbl in ring skillz absolutely suck but vince pushed him......and last but not least how in the world did the great khali get the title on smackdown and mark henry never did....now they have a real talented mvp sitting back jobbing to nobody like matt hardy and finlay.......

lastly the only reason two black guys have the belts now is because this whole micheal p.s hayes racial stuff that has been goin in the back.....so now the wwe is tryin to cover it up by givin blacks titles

this doesnt seem like you hate vince, but seems more like your hating on everyone in the business. listen to the guys your talking about, chryme time? they dont even wrestle hardly ever. the others they dont have the presence. you have to be a good wrestler but a better actor. you must be able to have a good promo, lead a good storyline. people didnt want to pay to see chryme time or elijah burkes. they paid to see hhh and batista because they knew they would put a great show on. and honestly, bobby lashley isnt to good. he cant cut a promo for his life, which is why he had the ecw title
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

its not hate....i dont even know vince personally like you claim too.......i never said vince is a racist i said vince want push a black wrestler.( go back and read my post)....... now u say cryme tyme dont wrestle......well i wonder why......u act like they decide when to go out there (thats what i call not gettin a push)...... vince has had oppertunity to push black wrestlers but he always backs off....... now whether its because of merchandise sales, or marketability, or fan reaction......i dont know why, but he does not push black talent......... it like you are agreeing wit what im say but disagreein because you thought i typed vince dont like blacks........

SCF Rewards
    Country

but maybe this thread can get back on track for it was meant for and that was to discuss monday night raw..........

there is no need to try to convince me that im wrong about vince not givin black wrestlers a push...... i have been lookin at wrestlin to long and i know what im looking at..... and that all white wrestlers on top, and black wrestlers just hanging on for a spot in the company

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're Right and wrong. sure they don't push black wrestler. but honestly when was the past stand out black wrestler. Lashley sucked, Ron Simmons was the man, but he was in and out of rehab so much he was undependable. Burke will have his time. Cryme Time was JUST IN THE MAIN EVENT WITH CENA AND THE WORLD CHAMP. that big then a title. it s a rub. MVP will world champ in 2 years. But the fact of the matter is I don't know if the WWE wants to Give the title to a former bank robber.

How can you say he doesn't push black talent, The rock was black and he was one or the if not the GREATEST SUPERSTAR EVER! booker t got held back no because of his skin color but because he was not a home grown wwe product.

In closing I guess the best thing I can tell you is, its not racism. Its just a lack of talent or reliability. Vince won't turn down money becouse of skin color.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so u sayin the same thing im sayin........and that is vince dont push black wrestlers.....the difference is you guys are makin excuses for it and im not

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

bosoulja82,
    I think you may be right. However you forgot about a very important black wrestler, someone talented enough that they should be a main event superstar right now and enjoyed some title world title reigns,

Shelton Benjamin

Forget about the Gold Standard, this guy was the highlight of every Money in the Bank ladder match. Everyone loves Jeff Hardy's high risk moves. CM Punk is amazing, but this guy is miles ahead.

Someday, I hope he goes over to TNA and gets the respect he deserves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shelton benjamin is the number 1 reason why i feel the way i do....... it no excuse for shelton not to be a top superstar on smackdown or raw...... he is in outstanding shape..... he in ring abilty is top 5 in the company.... his mic skills needs some work, but so does cm punk, khali,batista, chavo...... but they all had recent title runs.... he has never been in rehab or locked up...... he has a degree...... with the right storyline he can be on top....... with all that said the only reason i can see why he dont get pushed is because he is black.......

mvp has it all working for him.......there is not a weakness in his game..... the guy can do it on the mat in the ring and all.... but because he is black vince want push him.......

now vince has been kind enough to so much of the talent.......

i mean he gave a title reign to mankind,guerrero,rey mysterio,cm punk... he will every now and then make the dream come true for someone..... but i doubt he ever will for shelton and mvp....

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i just want to say 2 things about shelton. he is a great athlete but i dont think vince wants a wwe champion with a bleached haircolor that he has, it just seems fruity.

but vince has always been big on big muscular champions EX: HHH, batista, bobby lashley, the rock, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior. etc

every now and then a small guy like mysterio wins it, but not to often, if you havent read the book "shawn michaels, heart break and triumph" you should maybe read it. its such a great book. im over half way through and he gives so much inside info on the "business" and its so informational and very good. it explains who are typical champions, the up's & down's of wrestling etc. he was one of the exceptions of a small guy to win the championship

anyway, i do think you have some valid points, but no wrestler can come in and immediatly win the championship, everyone must pay there due's. you cant expect mvp to come right in and win the title. some guys wait 10 years for there oppurtunity. its all about getting "put over" in your matches.

Country

Haha wow, you know whats funny is that I haven't watched wrestling in along time. Around when The Rock was still around. I was flippin through the channels and then I saw Raw. I watched the last match and usually they always saved the best for last. But it was two guys that I've never ever seen or heard of. So I feel that it seemed very boring almost something you would see at a underground wrestling league in a rec center.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast