Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportzluvr's Items on eBay

lol sorry the only reason i said it was fake is because when they were doing E true hollywood story with hulk hogan he said that most of it was fake. and just like anything you do...theres gonna be risk. but he said that most of it was simple stuff they jazzed up to entertain people. sorry bowler....didnt know it was religious for you. :]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

to me wwe has peaked ....... it can never compare to the attitude era...... the only thing i wish is if hbk was there with the rock stone cold, kurt angle....... i think they are goin to get a bit more exciting now, because they see when they have good shows the ratings always are higher..... i cant wait for orton to get healthy, i want to see a orton batista feud real bad.......... although wwe is not as good as it once was it still ten times better then tna,.........

i wish wwe would just act like the us,ic,and tagteam titles are important again...... i wish they would have the lower people concentrate on them titles..... it like they only focus the two hours on the wwe and world heavyweight titles.... it they bring back a few stables, and give the smaller titles a little love then it be aight with me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

You're totally right. A lot of the lower guys on the roster don't have a character or people don't even know who they are besides a "jobber". They ruined a lot of these mid-card belts, and I think a main incident that did it was bringing back DX a couple years ago because all they did was have the entire "heel" roster minus a couple of the top guys job to them. Killing off the cruiserweight title didn't help. I don't care how marketable he is, and yes I am a fan of the guy, but Rey Mysterio doesn't belong as a Heavyweight champion or even contender for that belt. Him, Chavo, Gregory Helms(when he returns) and Evan Bourne(Matt Sydal) should be feuding over that thing regularly.

WWE is geared so much towards kids now as well, so they just wanna show the same 5 superstars who make money and market them down kids and their parents throats. Because of that, we won't be seeing any of the near provocative storylines or characters in the past, and they'll probably still keep John Cena boring rather than being a heel.

TNA's a more entertaining show IMO. It's not perfect, but I do find the action much more exciting than WWE.

Country
    See bburk33's Items on eBay

what about HHH, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, JBL? they have been heels and held the title. the reason also is people really dont want to see guys like shelton benjamin or d-lo brown as the wwe champion, because like was said, they arent that marketable. there are only a handful of guys you can market for your top guys

HHH is the bosses daughter, Vince has to keep him happy. He is priority number 1.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456