Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trying this again!

I need all Rickie Weeks, I only do auto for auto, jersey for jersey, but if the trade is in my favor I will trade those, I want to trade RC's for these, lmk what you have

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Are you willing to buy low numbered auto's from DLP? The one I have is 8/10 LMK.
    Thanks,

Joe

Okay, I'm only looking at cash offers at this time. Thanks,
    Joe

Joe
    How much in cash are you looking for? I like that weeks auto

hehateme71
    I just pulled a 03 Topps 205 Series Weeks mini Polar Bear back, LMK if you need it at all, I would trade it for a Prior card.LMK
    Thanks
    Mike
    Looking for 2009 Score Retro RC's, also Topps & Bowman Chrome Football RC's

rickie weeks

I have a signed front page of a sports section from my town signed in person by Rickie Weeks along with many other members of the USA squad... i received it when Team USA was in NH playing the Keene Swamp Bats in a scrimmage... I am willing to sell it... LMK if you are interested... thanks- Brian

sorry the prior is gone, but I really neeed that!, could we try to make a different deal, please

and sorry for not responding, yes I need the paper ILLRIMESAYA

who is richie weeks? lol i mean, ive herd of rickie weeks but never richie weeks....lol...if u dont get the joke, check out ur title....

o, lol I screwed up on that, thanks for letting me know, I will try to change that, I spelled it right on my first post though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast