Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Rank My Marvin Williams Collection

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Excellent

9 90.00%
  • Good

1 10.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Poor

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Molly-No I didnt meet him. Wish I did. I got that in a long story. in short I bought a box of 06/07 Football Vince Young rookie year, cant remember product, but It had 4 autos per box, high dollar autos. I went thru every pack and only had 3. I started to get pissed and went thru the packs again and realized I missed the $350 Vince Young Rookie auto i pulled! anywatys I traded it to a guy for a 05/06 SPA Rookie Patch Auto Marvin Williams, SPA rookie Auto and he bought me that auto jersey on Ebay. One of my best trades I think

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Nice collection! How many Marvin Williams cards do you have total?

Country

when you asked the question you made it seem like you didn't know your collection was amazing ;). i have a bazooka rc and a couple dupes of yours if you need them. pm me. i still think your VC collection destroys the williams. both are OUTSTANDING though. keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the Carter collection is better, but noone here seems to have any Marvin? I have posted several times lookin for Marvin Williams lately with very little responses.

Country

Yeah the Carter collection is better, but noone here seems to have any Marvin? I have posted several times lookin for Marvin Williams lately with very little responses.

thats because you have it all ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

I don't like it at all! :) Mainly because it's not at my house where it ought to be. Ha! No, it's a great collection and Marvin's career is hitting it's stride now too. He will get even more chances to shine if Josh Smith exits via free agency. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chilly-;) I hope Josh does get traded. More chances for Marvin to Shine. also if you want to throw a couple of Marvins my way the 2 Bobcats autos are yours. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

#15VC: If I just had some extras... ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmk if you can find any Carters or Williams layin around. What about the trade I proposed-for the Vince Carter autographed jersey ;) LOL!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

#15VC: Yeah, go outside and wait by your mailbox, should be there any minute. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast