Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What is this Rice item

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bstee's Items on eBay

What is this Rice item

Well I just bought 1 pack uf 2003 UD Auto Football and I think I did well but I don't know what one of the cards is exactly.

First the easy ones:

Terrence Edwards Rookie 418/750
    Jim Kelly Base
    Marcus Allen Red Auto (85/100) - not bad
    Now this one I don't know. It says Congrats and is a redemption. It says these redemptions are only available on 2003 Sweet Shot Football - this wasn't where I pulled it from

"Jerry Rice Rice Signed Photo to Art"

What does that mean? I would get a signed photo, but what is "To Art"? I hope he didn't sign it to Art.... I assume this is some type of autographed photo, but the to art part gets me...help anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: What is this Rice item

Originally posted by bstee
    Well I just bought 1 pack uf 2003 UD Auto Football and I think I did well but I don't know what one of the cards is exactly.

First the easy ones:

Terrence Edwards Rookie 418/750
    Jim Kelly Base
    Marcus Allen Red Auto (85/100) - not bad
    Now this one I don't know. It says Congrats and is a redemption. It says these redemptions are only available on 2003 Sweet Shot Football - this wasn't where I pulled it from

"Jerry Rice Rice Signed Photo to Art"

What does that mean? I would get a signed photo, but what is "To Art"? I hope he didn't sign it to Art.... I assume this is some type of autographed photo, but the to art part gets me...help anyone.

First off nice pulls. Im not sure about the rice redemption but i have noticed and found out that sometimes companies put wrong cards in there other products. Like im collecting 2001 fleer premium football to do the sets. Well i have bought over six hobby boxes and no auto. But i have seen and been told that some of the autos were being pulled out of 2002 products and stuff. I called there customers support to complain about my hobby boxes since the auots and game used were supposed to be 1/15 packs combined and asked why some of the autos were being pulled out of 2002 fleer stuff. They said sometimes they do put stuff in other products to clear out there old inventory after a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It kinda sounds like it could be a painted 8 by 10 signed auto of him or something like that... What I have to ask you is where did you get this pack. they could of just had the resold packs and if you bought one of those ive heard of some companies just mixing together all the cards they got. To get basically two autos in the same pack is just wow very nicely done

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bstee's Items on eBay

Thanks for the replys. I bought these at a great shop I just discovered yesterday in a tiny town. Actually in Nolan Ryan's hometown. I picked up about $150 in packs and a sealed 2000 Topps Chrome Traded set (that one is loaded).

I also pulled a Bob Feller uncirculated HOF auto from a Timelines pack, that pack also had an A-Rod jersey

In the Prisntine BSK pack I pulled a Henrich REf #/499 that pack also had a Dickau Relic and a rookie graph of Josh Howard and base rookies of d\Dwayane Wade and Luke Ridnour. I don't know what Beckett says, but to me that's a great pacls also.

In Bought three packs of SPX BSK and FB, but only picked up a couple decent cards. A good selection of base cards. Then
    A #d rookie of Reggie Evans
    A #d rookie Ginobili
    Winning Combos dual jersey Martin/Jefferson
    Spectrum Rookie Bennie Joppru 44/50
    Sage Football Kyle Boller Auto
    The only poor pack was sig. Bowman: Pavolvic Auto.

Overall, I'm sure I'll be making it back to Nolan's hometown again, I usually only bust packs every couple of months - but I'm very happy with this group.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is very great. I definetly dont put down the idea of getting two great cards in the pack like that because it has happened before. I really like some of the expensive packs that have the multiple inserts in it.

Great pulls
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michael_mackenzie's Items on eBay

Re: Rice

I'm guessing it's for and auto 8x10... nice pull.

I wonder if it's anything like their UD Authentics frames. I've got one of Drew Henson... it's a picture with an auto card attached to it.

Mike