Cool Finally friggin' got one!!!

I guess I can call myself a real collector now.. Some of you know me.. One of my posts was how nobody trade's anything but game used stuff, well I finally got myself one, woohoo. Just arrived today was:

2001 Fleer: Sunday's Choice - Isaac Bruce GUJ

also got 94' Ultra Bruce Rookie along with it. Didn't really pay much for them, considering what they're worth.

I also found an old box of Pro Set football in my garage, and found a Leroy Hoard RC Auto.. so my 1st auto and gu on the same day..pretty stoked right now

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Congrats man!

In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Many Congrats to ya. Its always nice to get a first like that no matter what it is

Jay

RockfnBttm: Congrats and Hope to see you have alot of luck with some pulls in the future!

Ryan

i can still remember my first game-used card...edgar martinez bat card.....congrads on the first man!

Hey guys, thanks for the congrats.. I just won an auction on EBay for 5 more! What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1