Exclamation Ricky Williams & Drew Bledsoe Team 2000 Autographs #/50!!!!!!!!!!!VERY RARE!!!!!

2000 Score Team 2000 Autographs:

Ricky Williams #15/50 BV-$100
    Drew Bledsoe #06/50 BV-$100

The print run on these is serial #'d 50, but they were only available via redemption, so who knows how many actually were redeemed...

Im ONLY looking for a card of equal or higher value, I WILL NOT TRADE DOWN!......Im mainly looking for basketball, but baseball or football also depending on the card......LMK what you have to offer.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=56047

^^^Above is a link to an Ebay auction where the Jimmy Smith #/50 sold for $9.95.....Jimmy? Smith? Who?......

Read the seller's description, a VERY RARE SET, He opened a 20-box case and only pulled 1!!!!!!!!! Thats probably $800 for the case alone!!!

I think you get my point by now..............

I have scans, but I cant attach because I have already posted the scans in another thread on this site and It wont allow me to post them again, I can send through e-mail via request.....

BTW The Bledsoe is MUCH harder to get than the Williams, Ive always been a fan of bledsoe since he was on the Pats...

ALSO I WILL NOT CHECK SITES!!!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE TIME!!!!!!!! PLEASE LIST OR PM ME WITH WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
    -Paul

BTW that Jimmy Smith was purchased instantly using BUY IT NOW.......As you can see, these cards are HIGHLY desirable....

Just trying to share some info!

Only serious offers please...

-Paul

It's a shame for such a rare card that they're so plain. I doubt I got anything you want for the Williams.

Well your site(s) arent working, but I have a trade offer for ya....

My Ricky Williams Auto #/50 for....

Your 1978 Corvette.....

cmon that vette is a piece of junk!!!!:)

j/k.........lmk when your site is up and ill take a look,
    -Paul

HAHAHAHA... what are the chances of that, that you would pick out an auction from ebay and it just happened to have been won by someone on SCF? Talk about a small world!