Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boller Contenders Auto for Trade!!!

lmk any offers...i think the card is going to book any where from 80-120 so im gunna need offers around there, i.e; id take one 80 dollar card that i like or three 40 dollar cards that i like....hit me up with some offers!!

do u have a scan of this?
    2000 Sage Hit Diamond Die Cut Foilboard autograph #A37 Shaun Alexander graded PSA 9 BV $100

ahhhh, never mind, i see that it is sage and i dont really like sage...i didnt see anything else....sorry...still open to offers for anyone else who is interested.

I don't because of the foilboard nature of the card. It just scans a black square. The card is graded a SGC 96/Mint 9 and the grading reference # is SG,LLC8123313-020 if that helps.

actually, there might be some stuff that i see on ur sight now that i look at at...i have some partial interest in these:
    contenders deuce auto
    leaf rookies and stars deuce auto
    suggs 1/1
    deuce sp authentic patch
    duece spx
    foster sp authentic patch
    bowmans best chris brown /299
    lmk....how much in book value would u want for the suggs?
    i like that and the deuces the most just to let ya know.

I should really get those scans off of there. I had them there because I was hosting them for a sig elsewhere. The Deuce's are in my pc and I won't trade them. The Suggs 1/1 is more of a mystery. I'm really holding onto it in hopes to deal it for a Tomlinson SP rookie. Otherwise I'm looking for about $250 in BV on it as February Beckett has him listed as the 12th hottest player right now in terms of action on rookie cards. I really believe his stock will rise next year as William Green's off-field problems and Suggs' performance in that last reg. season game will give him the starter role next year. The others you mentioned are all very possible and tradeable. LMK

i'll give you a 2003 leaf certified mirror blue michael vick jsy 24/50
    lmk if you need that

Come on!!!! I need it!!!! Please tell me there's something I have on my site you like...remember...NO contenders are for trade, except my 2 dupes. Everything else is, except portis. Please help me grab this card from you. Also, did you get the bethel johnson yet?

Damn... if I would have known portis wanted the Boller so bad, I would have kept it and not traded it to you... he got some nice stuff!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast