Thread: Authentic Jersey...?

Authentic Jersey...?

Have a question - recently, a jersey from Team Canada has come into my possession - it's for a 'Burrows', #24, whom I was told was a part in the 1976 Canada Cup , and this is his jersey. I'm just curious as to it's approximate worth? I also was given a blue Team Canada junior jersey and a red 1985 Old Timers The Spirit Returns jersey - and, finally, there's a (presumed) game-used hockey stick signed by the majority of 1976 Team Canada - the stick has "Canada Cup 76" on it, and is stamped "Orr" (the person who used the stick). Any thoughts at all??? Thanks.

PS - email me if you want pictures of something, I have a digital cam.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

That's ok we all are sometimes :). Anyway I don't know too much about hockey stuff but I do know that if you don't have authentication for game used stuff it's not worth that much... I believe PSA (proffesional sports authentication) has a GU'd stuff authentication service... Anyway I am sure someone more knowledgable about hockey could tell you how much your items would be worth if they were authenticated.
    Welcome to the site!
    Kyle (darkshadowdog123)