Thread: Player Lots

Player Lots

This is it folks. The last of my player lots. I'm trading these for hockey and football. In hockey I'm interested in Haseks and decent RC's. In Football I'm interested in Bills RC's and other decent RC's. If I'm trading base cards for RC's, trade will be in your favor and vice versa. If you're willing to buy any lot/s, just make an offer. I will let most of these lots go at low prices. LMK Thanks... Don

Mourning---77 cards(base,inserts)/21 of those are RC's
    Tim Hardaway---62/2
    Kemp---93/2
    Hill---30/28
    Pippen---107/1 (serious offers only)
    Kevin Johnson---57/3
    Cliff Robinson---44/2
    Derrick Coleman---54/5
    McGrady---9/6
    Glenn Robinson---44/22
    Kidd---48/24

I will not break up any of these lots. I will break them down some and LYK the nice cards in the lot(inserts,RC's) if you are interested in any, just ask. Please don't ask me to list every card because you want just one. If you don't intend to trade or purchase the entire lot, don't ask because I will NOT break them up.

91 Favre Stadium Club PSA 8 w/error on label

01 tomlinson S Select 12/275 40.00 Available

Do you have any Sprewell Horry or Mcdyess?
    lmk I have alot of Henry and McGahee rookies

Bama,

I do have some base and inserts, but what exactly are you looking for. If you're collecting one of every then it wouldn't be worth it for me to dig them up. If you collect whatever, including doubles, then I'll take a look. As far as their RC cards, they've been put into RC lots which are posted in this forum. One lot has already been put on Ebay (50+ RC's) starting at 4.99. Either way LMK. Thanks... Don