Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 04 Topps Chrome for trade.

04 Topps Chrome for trade.

Let me know what you need. Looking for Dunn,Kearns,Griffey Jr.(Reds only)Josh Hall and Ryan Wagner. Thanks....Dan

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I need any Marlins players (especially Juan Pierre and Miguel Cabrera). PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

Kirby...Have these. LMK....Dan
    Base:
    21 Castillo
    26 JUAN PIERRE
    55 Lowell
    141 Beckett
    144 Gonzalez
    172 Encarnacion
    White Refractors:
    141 Beckett
    172 Encarnacion

Awesome! Thanks for the reply....I need the Castillo, Pierre, Lowell, Beckett and Gonzalez base. Please check out my site and see if anytihng interests you. If only a few things do I will be willing to trade for JUST the Pierre. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

DTrain....It must have been a Marlins box. The only Brave I pulled is a #15 Marcus Giles. Sorry.....Dan

Kirby....Didn't see any players I collect on your site. Thanks anyways.....Dan
    Last edited by Dunndeal; 02-14-2004 at 10:44 AM.

Who are you looking for? I'm sure I could come up with something to trade for the Pierre. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

How much BV are you looking for in return for the Pierre? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

tigersfan12...None sorry.....Dan

Sportnut08...I'll offer you this again. An SASE will take the Pierre. I did not see anything I collect on your page so I'll GIVE you the card and all I ask is that you pay postage. I can't see using 2 stamps for cards I don't collect. If you want to send a SASE LMK and I'll PM you my address. Thanks.....Dan
    Last edited by Dunndeal; 02-15-2004 at 08:30 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast