Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you still have any cards avalibale i will take any red sox base cards

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

So all u have to do is send a self addressed self stamped envelope? If so i'll take
    Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Home Run History
    MHRC470 -

melo15, sorry I took so long to respond to you. Good news and bad news for you...yes, all you have to do is send a self addressed self stamped envelope (penny sleeve and toploader optional). The bad news is today I just received a self addressed stamped envelope from a member who put in a claim for the Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Home Run History MHRC470 almost 2 weeks before you posted a desire for that card--sorry! There's about 50 cards still unclaimed in post #1, so feel free to choose another card.

do you still have any cards avalibale i will take any red sox base cards

Yes, about 50 cards remain. Feel free to request one. They are listed in the first post of this thread. You're in luck--the base cards of Dice-K and David Ortiz are still available.
    Last edited by SingleDaddyof2; 04-11-2009 at 09:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take the Dice- K if possible, or if the youkalis refracter is still available
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

I will take the Dice- K if possible, or if the youkalis refracter is still available
    Thanks

Both are still available. The Dice-K card is your first choice?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Can I have the Jim Edmonds base?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

[QUOTE=SingleDaddyof2;5421184]melo15, sorry I took so long to respond to you. Good news and bad news for you...yes, all you have to do is send a self addressed self stamped envelope (penny sleeve and toploader optional). The bad news is today I just received a self addressed stamped envelope from a member who put in a claim for the Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Home Run History MHRC470 almost 2 weeks before you posted a desire for that card--sorry! There's about 50 cards still unclaimed in post #1, so feel free to choose another card.
    QUOTE]

Hey there, just wondering if the Mantle was sent out yet. I see the SASE was rec'd, but I haven't gotten anything in my mail yet. No rush, just wondering, thanks.
    Steve

Country

170 Yadier Molina

and the mickey mantle story card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

Still nothing received on my end, and no reply to my previous post - what's up?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr_mustard_420's Items on eBay

I would take the Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story
    MMSC54 -
    if it still available thanks!!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast