Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Trade List

Updated Trade List

got 3 new pickups from a card show today,so my trade list on my site is updated.Check it out and lmk if you're interested in anything.

ill give you that couch we talked about before for your shockey and bryant gud plmk

*02-03 Upper Deck Inspirations Dual Signatures Yao Ming/Wang Zhizhi #'d 259/275 - BV .00

Whats the BV on this one?? I know it's probably high, but humor me ;)

I may have some stuff you need, I have a Couch 03 Ultimate sig auto, and other misc autos of different players....PLMK and thanks! :D

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

trade

hey i am interested in your
    *03-04 Topps Finest Tracy McGrady Game Used Jersey

here is my site

http://www.freewebs.com/brandonj/

thanks
    BrandonJ

Rima - BV on the Ming/Zhizhi is $140 lmk if you're still intersted,maybe we can work something out :D

BrandonJ - didn't see anything I could use,sorry

1999 UD Holographix Authentics Auto Tim Couch $60

any interest in this?

LMK
    Thanks

sorry,that's part of my personal collection at the moment,so i'm going to have to decline.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast