Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some PayPal money

Need some PayPal money

Like the title says, need some PayPal money. Check my trade page and LMK the card and the offer. Also, I have these cards not listed on my site that you can offer on as well.

2001 SP Authentic Mark Teixeira RC /1500
    2002 Donruss Elite Adam LaRoche RC /1000

Thanks-

James

What you looking to get for the Teixeira? I got PayPal money just waiting to get used up :D

Might as well drop me a price on this too if you're willing to sell :

Prior, Mark 2003 Donruss Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Collection Autograph #067/150

Teixeira RCs on eBay are scorching, last sale of the Tex on eBay was $82 and change. Since I could use some cash, I could move it to you for $70. I could probably move the Prior for $70 as well. LMK.

James

Ah....I imagine that Prior is nice. I'd be willing to buy some of your A's/Giants Autos and possibly GU if the price is right. I'm looking to spend 30% on Autos, 20% on GU. LMK if this sounds fair. If not, LMK your sale prices. I'd be interested in these:

Game Used
    Harden, Rich 2003 Bowman Draft Fabric of the Future Jersey Relic
    Hudson, Tim 2002 Donruss Best of Fan Club League Leaders Materials Jersey #113/175
    Hudson, Tim 2002 Donruss Best of Fan Club Master Artists Jersey #136/150
    Mulder, Mark 2003 Finest Uniform Relics
    Zito, Barry 2003 Upper Deck Game Face Gear Jersey (Away version)

Autographs:
    Blalock, Hank 2003 Sweet Spot Barrel Signatures #320/420 (I know, neither an Athletic nor a Giant)
    Zito, Barry 2003 SP Authentic Chirography Young Stars #052/350

Aaron-

The total BV of the GU is $63, I could move them for $15. Not quite 20%, but it's pretty close. LMK.

James

If that includes shipping, I'll take it. Send me your paypal addy.

Alright, paypal has been sent. Now about those autos....if you're not interested in selling at 30%, what about 1/3 BV? Or would you trade?

I'll pass on selling them at 1/3 BV, as far as trading goes I could use a couple of your autos, but they're probably a little out of my range (Prior Fan Club Auto, Giambi Auto/Jsy).

James

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast