Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Recent Trades

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zoro.405's Items on eBay

Recent Trades

Guys on the recent trades i made my wife did the postage on them if any are short on postage please let me know and i will gladly mail it to you but please be honest.
    Thanks James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

usually if you are short on postage the post office will mail it back to you and tell you how short you were.

did you have your return address on it? if so then you should be fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zoro.405's Items on eBay

usually if you are short on postage the post office will mail it back to you and tell you how short you were.

did you have your return address on it? if so then you should be fine.

Ya the address was on there but i recievec one today that was short on postage the mailman just left a carrier's statement saying how much i owed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received one yesterday that was stamped postage due 84. I still got the package with no note or anything. My maillady is very lenient, so I guess it was just for me, but not sure what other people have gone through with the postage due issue.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I get a card in my PO box that says "Postage Due" with the amount....I just take it into the main office and pay it, and I get the package with another postage tag printed up for that amount....so, you could request a picture so noone cheats you I guess....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

oh maybe it depends on your post office then. i guess mine is good at shooting it down right away (they send it back to me to add more so it won't even leave this area without the postage).

SCF Rewards
    Country

It all depends on the post office. I sent a couple of weeks ago some cards and the envelope was heavy and used only one stamp...it was fine.

In other occassions the package has been lighter and I have to pay more.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

whenever I mail, I take mine into the PO just so I don't get it back.....also, I save money doing it that way, rather than putting 4 stamps on something that would really only need 2.