Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

tito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fedor hands down. Best fighter of all time, best fighter pound for pound.

Everybody made a big deal out of Anderson Silva going from 185 to 205 and winning vs. Irvin.

Fedor has fought guys 10 inches taller, and 150 pounds heavier and NEVER been beat.

He beat former UFC champs Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds, and KO'd Arlovski in 3 minutes of round 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this thread is mad old but it seems people are still posting on it.

My favorite fighters are:
    Jon Jones - Great up and coming fighter, exponential growth between all of his fights and has potential to be a champion. Not to mention I've known him since I was about 12 :-D.

Georges St. Pierre: Best pound for pound fighter in the world in my personal opinion. I think he is the only living man that with weight being equivalent could beat Anderson Silva in a fight.

Forrest Griffin: Cocky little ******* eh? So good, could win his title back, maybe not though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fedor hands down. Best fighter of all time, best fighter pound for pound.

Everybody made a big deal out of Anderson Silva going from 185 to 205 and winning vs. Irvin.

Fedor has fought guys 10 inches taller, and 150 pounds heavier and NEVER been beat.

He beat former UFC champs Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds, and KO'd Arlovski in 3 minutes of round 1.

Fedor has 1 loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know. I dislike how they dont make an effort to get Gomi, and Fedor, and other fighters like that

Actually it's on Fedor... Dana has extended the first courtesy, he told Fedor "If you want to fight the best fighters in the world then come here". That's not direct but that was the point of his statement, Fedor has no interest in fighting the guys in the UFC.

Don't get me wrong I think he'd be a champion there too... but I'll tell you this much... Brock Lesnar in two years will be able to beat him. Fedor is not a Super Athlete... he's a Super Fighter. Brock Lesnar has the POTENTIAL to be the best fighter IN THE WORLD. He's possibly the greatest living athlete, how many guys can make an NFL team, professionally wrestle, be a national champion in wrestling, and fight in the UFC. Guy could probably weight lift in the Olympics too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im going to have to say my favorites are UFC- GSP, classy guy I know the vaseline scandal vs penn but who knows I still thing gsp would of kicked his butt anywase.

Affliction- Fedor best heavyweight of all time.

Strikeforce- Frank Shamrock as a bay area guy this guy is awesome

WEC- Uriah Faber again local guy I pull for him he destroyed pulver in there last fight.

Like all of your choices and just want to comment on the "vaseline scandal". It's not even close to a matter of opinion... GSP had about a zero percent chance of losing that fight and anyone that denies it is well... in denial. BJ is a great fighter... he just isn't at that super-athlete level though.

The only people that are at that SUPER-ATHLETE level are:

Urijah if he keeps improving... dude has amazing potential.
    GSP
    Rashad
    Anderson Silva
    Fedor

The last two I'll seperate because though they're both amazing athletes... they're not the best they could be AT ALL.

First of all Jon Jones. 9 months of MMA training before his first UFC fight... yeah friggin right man... Dude is a hometown hero and has ridiculous amounts of potential. Sup Stephan Bonnar!?

Brock Lesnar - Made the Vikings team before an injury took him out because he missed practices. NCAA champion, UFC fighter. Now... the issue I have with Lesnar is this. Though he's a SUPER FREAK ATHLETE... he didn't deserve to be in title contention... I have no clue how you give him Randy Couture... yes he won... but that doesn't change the fight that there were other guys who deserved it more.

Those are my picks for super athletes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Djlockjaw80's Items on eBay

Actually it's on Fedor... Dana has extended the first courtesy, he told Fedor "If you want to fight the best fighters in the world then come here". That's not direct but that was the point of his statement, Fedor has no interest in fighting the guys in the UFC.

There was an article why Fedor has stayed away from the UFC. Dana wants to out and out own him. He would not be able to compete anywhere and that includes his beloved sambo. Fedor does not want to sign his soul away and I do not blame him.

On a side note my favorite fighter is Dan Henderson.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678