Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Post Josh Willingham Rookie For Trade

    Its from 2003 Upper Deck Standing O #101.

    Looking for stuff in my signature.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I need it...Do you need a 2003 Ultra Derek Jeter Photo Effex Insert BV 8? If so I'll find some other stuff from your site to add to the deal. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    I am interested. I could trade a couple Yankee's RCs and base cards. I also have a 2003 BDP Gold Refractor Juan Camacho RC for trade. PLMK

    Henry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  5. #4
    If you need that Jeter I'll take these along with the Willingham for it to even it up:
    Adam Everett/Chip Ambres 1999 Topps Chrome #443 RC
    Carlos Zambrano 2000 Bowman #303 RC
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Classics #82
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Studio #99

    Kirby

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #5
    Originally posted by Vintage2244
    I am interested. I could trade a couple Yankee's RCs and base cards. I also have a 2003 BDP Gold Refractor Juan Camacho RC for trade. PLMK

    Henry
    Sportnut08: I don't need that Jeter.

    Vintage2244: What are the Yankee's RCs? Any in the $5 range?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #6
    Does anything on my site interest you for nay of these?:
    Adam Everett/Chip Ambres 1999 Topps Chrome #443 RC
    Carlos Zambrano 2000 Bowman #303 RC
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Classics #82
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Studio #99

    I REALLY need those Pierre's fot my collection of him. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #7
    Originally posted by Sportnut08
    Does anything on my site interest you for nay of these?:
    Adam Everett/Chip Ambres 1999 Topps Chrome #443 RC
    Carlos Zambrano 2000 Bowman #303 RC
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Classics #82
    Juan Pierre 2002 Donruss Studio #99

    I REALLY need those Pierre's fot my collection of him. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby
    $1
    $2.50
    $.75
    $.50

    2002 Topps Rich Harden RC $4

    Those are the prices of the 4 you wanted and this is the card I want.

    I'll give you the extra $.75 but I just need to make sure that I still have both those Pierre's.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #8
    I could pick up a 1993 Topps Jeter RC later in the week, but it books for $15. I have a Jeter UD Minor League card #1 that books for $3, but would be harder to get as it is part of a set. I could trade a Whitey Ford insert and $1 for the Willingham. PLMK, or I could go snooping for more Yankees RCs. Thanks

    Henry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #9
    Originally posted by Vintage2244
    I could pick up a 1993 Topps Jeter RC later in the week, but it books for $15. I have a Jeter UD Minor League card #1 that books for $3, but would be harder to get as it is part of a set. I could trade a Whitey Ford insert and $1 for the Willingham. PLMK, or I could go snooping for more Yankees RCs. Thanks

    Henry
    I already have both those Jeter cards but let me know which Ford that is. Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SCF Sponsors


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on