Thread: COA Question

Exclamation COA Question

I just got these two Kobe autos recently in a trade. They are on a 98-99 UD Choice and 99-00 Skybox Premium cards and come with COA's from Mr. B's Baseball cards. My question is does anyone know if this place even exists?? The COA's is pretty Dodgy (smaller than the cards), I had my doubts when I first traded these as they only wanted $15 each in trade so I just took a gamble. I also just realised that Kobe has a deal with upperdeck so he probably wouldn't be able to sign the Skybox card at a signing would he? Any answers would be very gratefull for. Thanks in advance.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    well here is what I know
    before 99-00 kobe wasnt with UD so he could have signed those? Do you have a scan? Researched the net and never heard of the guy? If you could send scan of cards. But before 99-00 kobe was signing with others then UD

imKobeT-macFAn
    check, check check~make sure you check the seller's history~