McGahee Leaf Limited GOLD Auto #/10

I just won this card on eBay tonight. It wasnt cheap, but its limited to only 10. With packs going for $50 each, its well worth it to me. I have the regular already. Only problem is that they are redemptions and I could end up getting screwed. I am looking for the Bronze Spotlight #/25---Silver #/15 and the Platinum #/1.

Let me know if anyone sees any for sale in their travels.

Thanks, John

2. SCC Fall 2017
    wow that would be a great collection of mcgahee. i'll let you know if i see either of those. by the way i liked this card from your site Carson Palmer/Byron Leftwich Leaf Rookies & Stars dual jersey #281 Serial #358/400

lmk if you would like to trade it for anything on my site and good luck finding the other cards!

Thanks Hot Sauce. By the way, where did you get that nice 2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Michael Vick Jsy 24/50!!
    I do like your McGahee R&S Auto #/50. Let me know if we can work something out or if you want to sell it.
    Thanks, John

i got the vick jsy from vick2price for a william green auto. for now, i would like to keep the mcgahee, but i would trade the vick.

i also like this card. Chris Simms Leaf Limited "PHENOM" Auto #137 Serial #62/150

lmk if we can work something out for the vick, thanks

Hot Sauce,
    I think the Vick was mine at one time. I think I traded it for a Green/Foster auto.
    The Simms is not for trade or sale unless someone makes me an offer I cant refuse. He is the other Rookie I am collecting from 03 crop. The last guy is Bollinger.
    Thanks, John