Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See Squall2's Items on eBay

Looking for HOF Auto/Gu Again

I'm trying this again this week, posted this last week and gained three key cards for my HOF collection so it worked pretty well.

Anyways, I'm looking for auto/gu cards of Hall of Famers for my HOF collection. I was wondering if anyone has any, I will Trade or Buy!!!

If you wanna find out what I need, just go to my website and go to the HOF section and whoever's name that don't have a picture under it means I don't have his cards yet.

***Note, I prefer autos, especially for guys who has autos available at under $100 BV. I need GU's of really old guys or guys who autos are way too expensive. For Example: if you have Game Used of guys like Carlton Fisk, Stan Musial or guys like that, I would probably prefer their autos since it well within my price range. Guys like Sam Crawford, Joe Tinker etc are the type of guys which I need GU's of since their autos will cost me in the 4 digit range. Thanks for the help :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EricSauls430's Items on eBay

Gaylord Perry-2002 Topps Team Topps Legends

Looking to sell, LMK your offer
    Last edited by Fire; 02-16-2004 at 02:37 AM.

SCF Rewards

Already have his auto. Thanks though

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

Im not sure if your looking for football or bball too but I have these I know of off hand:
    2000 Score Team 2000 Rookie Reprint Auto Drew Bledsoe #/50
    2000 Score Team 2000 Rookie Reprint Auto Ricky Williams #/50
    2001 UD Heroes of the Game TRIPLE JERSEY Michael Jordan/Kirby Puckett/Dave Winfield (Baseball)
    1996 Classic 5-Sport Shaquille O'neal Auto #/220
    1999 UD Legends Reggie Jackson Auto
    02/03 Fleer GOTG Feel The Game Pete Maravich Jersey

Please note all these are my PC cards, Im only looking for Dirk Nowitzki high-end cards or other comparable autos for those...

LMK via PM if anything interests you,
    -Paul

P.S. Check my site as well, I know im missing some

LMK,
    -Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EricSauls430's Items on eBay

Joe Morgan 02 Fleer Fall Classics October Legends bat card

SCF Rewards

Already have Joe Morgan also, My Website shows what I need and what I already have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

I'm pretty sure you have Kaline and Yount....but just in case, I have the 99 SI (Kaline) and 03 Topps Fan Favs (Yount).

There are a ton of your cards I can use. A ton. If you see anything of mine you like, please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i need these:
    03 Bowman Chrome Chris Lubanski Rc auto
    03 Bowman Chrome Matt Murton Rc auto
    take a look at my site. I have some topps gallery hof edition base, and varations for trade too if interested.