Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need a new banner - 500 CC is available for one!

Since I have decided to focus my collecting habits on Felix Hernandez, I would like to have a new banner made. This is going to be different for all of you who are into graphics. I am going to pay 500 CC for the best banner that you make! It's kind of like a contest I guess, so if I am not allowed to do this, please let me know.

Here are the rules and what I want:

1) You can only make one banner per day. I will know it when I see it, so make it count!

2) Be original. Find something that will make your banner stand out, but don't go too over the top.

3) I will need the winner's help after I choose the one I like the most, as I want to be able to link it to my soon to be made freewebs page!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

i'll start right now, have it up shortly. hope you like it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well here's what I have done in the last 25 minutes. It's fairly basic but I like the way it came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tysonx - You win with that one its sweet. Will you be able to help me link it to my freewebs page as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you like it, so you want it so when they click on it it goes to another webpage?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i want to be able to link it to my freewebs page

SCF Rewards
    Country

easy bud, should be able to help you out. Sent you a PM