Pull of a Lifetime--Ruth/gehrig GU #d 4/5

MY best friend just pulled a 2003 leaf limited dual GU Jersey of babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig #d 4/5. I will be selling this card for him. If you are intersted and want to make a serious offer, please email me at msskrip37@aol.com

He also pulled a Dual Mattingly Yogi berra Gu Jerseys #D 25/25.

thanks

matt

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

yeah my buddy is stoked and so am I, just to have that card in my possesion gets me all excited.

Dude, you have no idea how much I wish I could afford that.

That is too sweet!

If he wants to trade it (a guy can hope) PLMK because I would give him one helluva deal in trade.

he is just looking to sell, the only other one of these that has seen Ebay went for $880 and it was #1/5.

You can probably get a lot more than $880 on ebay for that card. I say list it on ebay and spend the extra money for listing it as a feature auction.

Isn't it $100 to make it a feature auction?? Thats alot of cash. I could be wrong though. I might just start it out at a crazy price, or set a reserve, not sure. I hate reserve auctions, I never bid on themmyself. What do you think?? Any opinions?

thanks
    matt

You can just set the price high, thats the easiest thing i could think of, but thats a nice cards how many boxes did you have to buy in order to pull it?

well they are $55 packs, he bought one box yesterday, but has probably boughten 4 boxes total. But has been pretty lucky, lots of nice cards #d/5. But this is by far the best. I just don;t know what to start the bidding at.