Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must sell

Must sell--Price List now included!

Have to try and liquidate. Spring is rapidly approaching and if I want to take a 2 week vacation in Hawaii, I must sell. Take a peek at my site, NO PORTIS cards are for sale, nor CONTENDERS. Everything else, take it. I don't need it. Do not respond to this thread please. I will occasionally bump this thread, but if you show any interest in anything, Please contact me via PM or email. Thank you.

Note-
    On my site, just GU/AUTO cards are listed. If you are looking for a specific player, let me know who, and I will see what kinda big lots I can dig up. I will sell bulk lots of any player for cheap. Doesn't matter how big of a name...Favre, Holmes, Vick, whatever. I will move all my base/inserts of any player for very cheap.

2003 SP SIGNATURE REX GROSSMAN BLUE INK AUTO

2003 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS MIRROR GOLD ANDRE JOHNSON 2COLORJSY/SHOE WITH STITCHES AND HOLE/FOOTBALL WITH PIECE OF HOLE/HELMET /25

2003 PRISTINE ALL-ROOKIE TEAM JERSEYS REX GROSSMAN

Where you going in Hawaii, I live in Kapolei on Oahu.

i'm interested in the Henry Auto and Grossman Gu'd.
    Gone i get a scan...And how much....

thanks Clay
    scott1429@msn.com

Do not respond to this thread please. I will occasionally bump this thread, but if you show any interest in anything, Please contact me via PM or email.

Thank you iggy...lost/clay....pms on the way

2003 SP SIGNATURE REX GROSSMAN BLUE INK AUTO

2003 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS MIRROR GOLD ANDRE JOHNSON 2COLORJSY/SHOE WITH STITCHES AND HOLE/FOOTBALL WITH PIECE OF HOLE/HELMET /25

2003 PRISTINE ALL-ROOKIE TEAM JERSEYS REX GROSSMAN

ill give u 20CC LMK ASAP if ya dont...I may have to shoot you! Thanks! and that lot is mine damn it! Stay Away

let me think about it. 20cc for all 3? BV is $252...thats about $12.60 per 1 cc...I think you might have yourself a deal...haha

Eagles1fan5-i may sound like a jerk here but offering 20cc which is equivilent to 20 cents for a lot that books for more then 200 dollars is just outright absurd....i mean, come on man, who would do that? i think its just a waste of a post and of space...just my opion.

my bad eaglesfan...didnt kno it was a joke....lol...now i do feel like a jerk....i thought u were serious like dmiles always is....i apolagize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast