Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: PORTIS TO REDSKINS?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

PORTIS TO REDSKINS?

ESPN.com is reporting the Redskins are discussing trade talks with the Broncos - Champ Bailey and possible a draft pick for Clinton Portis.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Broncos can basically run with anybody. Just look at who they have had. But I think they could get more than Bailey and a draft pick for him.

Portis is making nothing this year so a lot of teams should be interested in him.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

ok, i would like to laugh until i pee my pants. i would honestly claim an illness to the broncos for making this deal. that and we haveto play them 1 time a year i think. portis is a stud and a future hofer if he keeps playing like he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont know.. the situation in general is screwed up.. I hate the talks about how denver can run with anybody.. Mike anderson had one good year in him and now he wants to be released((sounds like jamal anderson but w/o the release)) and quinten griffith played 2 maybe 3 freaken games and people are calling him good.

I have yet to be impressed post terrell davis era outside portis of course

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Olandis Gary was pretty good in his one year with Denver. This guy isnt even a viable backup much less a starter. I was amazed at how far prices on Gary and Anderson went during there rookie years, anybody could tell it was the line not the backs doing all the work in Denver. On the other hand Portis isnt Gary and Anderson, he's a stud. Although Im sure he would not have such great numbers in Washington.

jmo,
    Ryan

SCF Rewards

yea on espn they said that they could run anyone. BS!!! no they cant. other than portis no one has stepped up in 2 years. no one. anderson is a full back and i think he was a fluke. i may be wrong though. but why deal off a franchise player in portis? yea bailey is good, but come on, i have see protis in person, he is amazing and can win and won the game on his own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

This may just be a PR move to stir up some comments and maybe go fishing for either better players or fan support....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Anderson a Fluke? What about Gary? Lets face it in 6 years the Broncs have had 4 different 1,000 yard rushers.

SCF Rewards

I think, in the end, the Broncos will end up on the better end.

boy, that's a lot of money to give to a RB with just a couple of great years - what if he's injured next year?