Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See $koberookies$'s Items on eBay

What is your best auction win?

Mine would have to be a 97-98 Flair Showcase Row 0 LEGACY COLLECTION Tracy Mcgrady RC numbered to /100. Bought this for $38 shipped.(auction was titled TRACY MCGRADY) I'm curious to see what deals i've missed :). Please share.

i won a 10 baseball GU lot for only $5.25

i bought a rc auto for $1

SCF Rewards

I would ask what players but it don't really matter who they are. Great deal!

dathntay jones

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

Kobe what does that T-Mac book for??? Im guessing $200?

I bought a 01/02 Focus Jersey Numbers Gary Payton Ser # 1/20

Paid $8 and change, im happy with it though its really sweet looking!

-Paul

nice auction steals

SCF Rewards

paul06901: First of all. Great deal on that Payton! Very sweet card, especially for that price.

The T-Mac card only books for $120.00. Though I put in on ebay once(just to see what it would bring in- had reserve) and got an offer for $200.00 for it. I had to refuse cause this card is basically priceless to me. And could'nt bring myself to selling it.

jester2trife
    I just started collecting cards again about a month ago..So far I've bought these.....
    04 UD GLASS AMARE STOUDEMIRE JERSEY #49/100.....$4.15
    04 UD GLASS RASHARD LEWIS AUTO FOCUS...$4.58

A couple of boxes..And what I consider to possibly be the crown jewel, a 2002 Sage Pangos Sebastian Telfair RC GEM 10 for $6. I think if he spends a year at Louisville, he can become an elite player in the NBA..Its his first card..It may be wishful thinking, but it can happen...