Thread: to grade or not to grade

to grade or not to grade

I have a upper deck series 2 NHL nikolai zherdev young guns card. The bv isnt out yet but i expect it to bring in around 50-60. It is in prinstine condition. Went directly from pack to penny sleeve and toploader. Hasnt been touched since and just sits not even being moved lol. It could easily get a 9 or 9.5 from PSA or Beckett. SHould i send it in or no?

2. Kronozio
    If you are positive it will grade that high I would send it in. You could sell it for quite a bit after.

If you can get it back quick and sell it when the cards are hot, go for it, especially if you are sure it will grade that high. But the longer it takes for you to sell yours, the more new stuff comes out and everyone wants that instead.