Arrow Player Wantlists, Please Read...

Hey All. I was thinking about putting a site together kind of like what the Oddball Mall has (which hasn't been updated in years, hence the reason for this project.)
    See: http://www.oddball-mall.com/network.htm

Anyways, what the purpose of this page is that if someone pulls a rare Barry Bonds card they would like to trade, they can go to this site, click on Bonds name and that person can e-mail all the Bonds collectos listed on the site. I think this site is better for the collector's of the "not so common" players, like me for example, I collect Dean Palmer. Usually someone pulls a dean Palmer insert and throws it in a box!

If you think this is a good idea, feel free to comment below with your e-mail address and also the player(s) you collect. Or you can E-mail me with the player(s) you collect at ragtop121@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!
    Obed
    Selling All!

Currently trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, UFC/MMA cards, and Dean Palmer I need (wantlist on site). Will also consider nicer Steelers items too.
    My Site: Hidden Content

BUMP... Anyone?
    Selling All!

Currently trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, UFC/MMA cards, and Dean Palmer I need (wantlist on site). Will also consider nicer Steelers items too.
    My Site: Hidden Content

wow thats quite a project my friend.. Certainly a neat idea though.. you can throw me down for ron dayne

jad636@yahoo.com

thnx
    Jay