Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds Autograph For Grabs

Hey, this is Emily, Alex's Wife, First off he should be back in two weeks tops. He actually only broke his neck and arms. Second off, I found a pack of Nabisco cookies cards and pulled out a Barry Bonds autograph. How much in value would someone trade for it, I know Alex wants to get rid of it.
    Last edited by Segalsgraphs; 02-21-2004 at 09:15 PM.

I am not sure, I know zip aout cards, I am just doing a favor for Alex because he is in the hospital in all and cant get out to type. Probably over $70 or $60 at least.

Off the subject,but what the heck happened to Alex? Sorry about what ever it is and hope he is up and around before to long.....Dan

Well, a few days ago he was on his way home and had a head on collision with another car.

sorry to be a naysayer, but i emailed nabisco about 2 weeks back when another poster was offering the same card...

i deleted the email they sent me, but to paraphrase it said they never did a promotion where they put autographed cards in the bags of cookies..

Ok, I called Alex and he said that he got the Nabisco card in the mail with a letter from Barry, sorry for the confuusion. Does anyone want it still?

but didnt you say you found a pack of nabisco and pulled the bonds auto out??

now youre saying he got it in the mail???lmao

The Nabisco did have a pack but Alex got a Bonds base, there were no autos in it, he got the Bonds auto *Nabisco brand* in the mail with a Bonds letter. I got cofused so I didn't know which was which.

As I said in another thread it seems similar to je lew for those of you who dont know the story, supposedly somebody hijacked je lew's password, supposedly being je lew's wife, and je lew was supposedly in the hospitol having brain surgery...

I am not saying that is the same person, and I am not saying it is or isnt really Segalgraphs wife, just seems odd to me thats all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast