Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION - all GTS members

ATTENTION - all GTS members

Well well well

remember that one user (Kevin, mr_bingo_91, etc) who created like 5-6 usernames, then used them to play GTS?

well, we have now banned HELLFIRE and STEVEKARIYAFAN (both signed up in Dec, 2003 and in 2004), who are one and the same

so, for all you GTS players:

I am awarding you your rightful 100 cc (and possibly more, depending on if you got exact score) if you are willing to do some research.

Those of you who were 2nd, behind either Hellfire or SteveKariyafan, are now winners.

It's up to YOU to claim your CC you rightfully deserve.

PM me the links to the GTS games where YOU were 2nd place, behind the 2 users who were just banned, and I will send you your CC as well as add you to the standings.

The deadline for this to occur is 10 pm Feb 29th; after that, no CC will be awarded with respect to GTS games where Hellfire and SteveKariyafan were winners

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

these fraudulent users are messing it up for those of us who are ethical!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Pod just looked at the standings, I don't think either of them won any guess the score contests.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

They didn't win any NBA, NHL, or NCAA Basketball. Only possibilities are NCAA Football or NFL.

my bad...Bonds_25 is correct.

well, this was much easier than I thought, lolol

Hellfire had 52 posts, 50 of which were in GTS contests

SteveKariyafan also posted mostly in the GTS contests

and yet, they managed 1 lousy win.

lololololol

Originally posted by Cubsfan22
    Are these two names from the same guy that was banned last time?
    No he was somebody new.

It looks like people who suck at GTS try to create more accounts so that they have a better shot at winning but this guy was just a loser and I don't get why people don't understand that if you post from the same computer you will get caught.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast