Poll: What do you think of the NBA's newest team-The Charlotte Bobcats?

Thread: Bobcats cards...

Question Bobcats cards...

Although I'm aware of them not having a team yet, I was wondering if anyone has seen any Charlotte Bobcats team logo cards? Thanx for any info!

Hi welcome to the board.

As for as the new team, I dont really care, I have low expectations and dont understand really why there is gonna be another team.

Edit: Heres the logo if know one has seen it

http://www.tabloncillo.com/masnotici...io/bobcats.gif
    Last edited by Rockman; 02-22-2004 at 08:03 PM.

it's just another expansion team that is going to take 7 years before they have a winning season

Angry Bobcats

Aw, c'mon guys.......get this:

The Bobcats will make it in the playoffs in their first 3 years because 1) They have a coach who has a lot of experiance bringing young or struggling teams to perform at their best. 2) First time in the history of the NBA that there has only been one Expansion team starting a season (usually its two expansion teams). 3) Because the Bobcats will be the only expansion team to begin the 2004-2005 season- many, many more options will be available to them including players. and finally 4) The just created Southeast division will suck so bad that the Bobcats will have a great chance of being a playoff contender! :p It's all good!

does anyone realize whats happening next year with the bobcats coming in? the Hornets are moving to the West!!!! one of the top teams in the conference will be leaving, with only 4 teams with winning records to remain (if the current trents hold)
    the east SUCKS

Lightbulb

Yes, the east (especially the Southeast) division will suck....this is great news for Bobcats fans! Brand new team in a division that plays basketball like brand new teams.