Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Clark AUTO #ed/9

Jack Clark AUTO #ed/9

2004 Donruss Recollection Collection Jack Clark Auto #ed 6/9

Clark is pictured in a San Diego Padres Uni and the card is from 91 Donruss.

I'm looking for around $50-$60 BV in trade, as the Clark AUTOS from this set #ed/17 have been selling for $15-$20

Would sell for $25 shipped if interested!

-JB-

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    jb-ide be intrested but i dont have anything in your wants...anything else your looking for in trade

would need another auto or cash...could possibly trade for GU but it'd have to be in my favor unless it was for one HOF GU or a patch

lemme know!

-JB-

Never mind, saw what ya wanted. sorry :)
    Last edited by jacbbp; 02-23-2004 at 10:42 PM.

Do you like the other recollection autos from this set got a few check my site...

only one i could use is the Trammell...like a few of your other autos two though if you are interested in making a trade!

-JB-

Take a look at my wantlist from my signature and please let me know if you got anything.. perfarbly the Retired Autographs

You only have the Pujols auto? It looks very nice and I'd love to get it from you..

sadly i do not, a trader did not come through on his end of the deal...

-JB-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast