Thread: My Rice Redemption

My Rice Redemption

I posted before that I had pulled a Jerry Rice Autographed redemption card from a 2003 SP Signature pack (Same pack had a Marcus Allen Red Autograph in it). I was wondering what "Photo to Art" meant and since nobody could tell me I just redeemed it. Well it cam today and I think it's pretty cool. It looks like a 12 x24 photo but a took a picture to show it is actually printed in canvas. I really large signature and it is limited to 100 and is hand numbered 97/100.

Let's see if I can get this to post, I figure it was worth the $29 I spent on the pack

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Very nice I think I would spend the extra 250 or so to get it professionally framed and hang it on the wall.

Congrats!

Wow, that is a great redemption! I know a certain moderator who will be quite jealous of it!

I just bought two boxes of this stuff, and I hope I can get something as nice as this from them...

very nice pic man.. I think it was well worth it personally

Jay

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    Wow, that is a great redemption! I know a certain moderator who will be quite jealous of it! .

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That be me!!

TREMENDOUS redemption!!!

I want it, I need it!

:D :D :D :D :D