Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay question

ebay question

I won and paid for an Ebay box seven days ago with paypal and it still hasn't been shipped. I contacted the seller but she said it was too early to contact her about shipping as she is too busy. Her feedback is 99%+ so I am not too worried but I was wondering if most sellers take this long to ship. I am new to Ebay and just curious. Thanks.

if you use paypal, the seller should send it the next day...you should complain.

Re: ebay question

Originally posted by elizardo_ramirez
    I won and paid for an Ebay box seven days ago with paypal and it still hasn't been shipped. I contacted the seller but she said it was too early to contact her about shipping as she is too busy. Her feedback is 99%+ so I am not too worried but I was wondering if most sellers take this long to ship. I am new to Ebay and just curious. Thanks.
    Yeah if you paid with paypal I'd complain. It sounds like she is taking advantage of you because you are new and she thinks that you don't know the rules.

If she gets payment she should be sending it out unless it said in the auction she only ships on certain days. If not I'd email her and tell her that you don't like being taken advantage of and "too busy" isn't a good excuse.

Remember that you can get a refund from Paypal within 30 days. So make sure you get it within that time frame and if you don't then get a refund. Because after 30 days you can't.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Too busy?????????? LOL

If she is "too busy" to send your purchase the day after you pay, then she doesn't need to take her precious time selling on ebay.......customer satisfation is #1.....I would forward the email to ebay.

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

She should send out right away. Complain to ebay. Most of the time it really doesn't do all that much, but if other people have complained about her before they may do something.

I agree, that too busy is not a good excuse. I try to ship out right away, but sometimes I am a little busy and can't get it right out. However, 7 days without shipping is too much.

Bob...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

I have never waited 7 days to ship anything before. It just isn't good business. The only reason I pay with paypal, aside of saving a stamp for mailing payment, is so the seller can get the payment immediately and ship it in the next day or 2. At least that is how it's supposed to work. Report it to ebay or leave nuetral feedback when you receive the item.

So I emailed her and told her and she wrote back:

we are just busy, some sellers can do so but some liek me, HIGH VOLUME it can take 7-14 days

I have had a mixed experience with Ebay now. I bought one other item and the other seller was great shipping it the next day. This seller, licktysplit19740601, hasn't been that great but if she doesn't ship by Monday I will report her and try to get a refund.

When taking paypal payments you should ship with a few days but unfortunately that is not the case with some sellers. She has good feedback so I wouldn't worry about not getting the item. It sucks that you have to wait this long. Just makes sure you write her ebay ID down and don't bid on her items anymore. She will learn that after a while she will lose more and more business. Good Luck.

Yeah, trying to ship within the week should be the M.O.

Waiting over a weekend is tough, but since the seller has a good feeback profile, you shouldn't worry too much. When the item doesn't show up over a week, two, or three, than you worry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast