World Cup Biathlon is comming up here!

The World Cup Biathlon is comming to Fort Kent this year. Thats the town right next door to me. Its already getting pretty packed up here for people. It's a pretty small town with only about 1,000 people. The biathlon is the begenning of next week but many of the fans and athletes are here already. I guess there is already no rooms at all the Hotels by here!
    Anyway I was just wondering if anyone followed this? I know it is the biggest watched winter sport over in Europe. I believe the Outdoor Life Network and also ESPN are comming up here to film it.
    I checked on the site below and can't find any of the athletes. I wanted to get some in person autos (on custom index cards) but if I don't know who the people actaully are, it may not help, lol! Anyone know who is big in this sport?

http://www.fortkentbiathlon.org/

you can get autos of raphael poiree, he is the best actually and his wife aslos who is coming from norway

oliber

I go see if I can. Practice is today and it is open to the public. The actual events do start tomorrow but there is going to be a huge crowd!