Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

I am looking at the sell sheet for ICE and it looks GREAT imo.. putting up pics soon..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

Actually I am undecided at this point on the Ice......Not sure I like the design as much - Almost like they are trying too hard

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

WOW those Champs cards look....well......different. Should be interesting to see!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmas03's Items on eBay

I like that UD is producing different sets for a change but hasn't someone come out with a set similar to this in a different sport..

Baseball and it was called Allen and Ginter?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmm... is ANYONE actually going to buy one single pack of The Champs cards? It seems as though they're trying VERY hard to get kids involved or have a product that Dad's can break with their kids. But I have to say, it looks and sounds TERRIBLE! Have hockey card sales gotten so bad that UD will do ANYTHING to try to sell stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Ummmm... is ANYONE actually going to buy one single pack of The Champs cards? It seems as though they're trying VERY hard to get kids involved or have a product that Dad's can break with their kids. But I have to say, it looks and sounds TERRIBLE! Have hockey card sales gotten so bad that UD will do ANYTHING to try to sell stuff?

Actually hockey cards sales for them must be really good because they keep creating new products and they wouldn't do that if they weren't already selling the products they already make.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steen101984's Items on eBay

i think the champs looks awesome i want a t-rex tooth

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

updated with SPA..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Ok I gotta do the SOTT autograph set since the card design looks amazing!!! The Future Watch look great as well. Probably going to try the SOTT, FW Auto, FW, and HoloFX sets.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I really like the FW.. they have other things too it seems (SP Chirography again according to the checklist, Marks of Distinction, Penned Perfection).. didn't reveal the design though

Bigger pic of FW, SOTT, dual SOTT:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast