Thread: Naxcom Question

Naxcom Question

I just recently looked at the website naxcom and i was wondering. How do you know how much shipping and handling would be because i never saw it. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

all I can tell u is that shipping for 1 single card is a $1.50 so u don't want to buy a 10 cent card on there, iggys link will expalin it better though

To add to the shipping question, if you buy three items (auction) or more from same seller they are obligated to refund what ever % of total shipping and insurance you paid indicated on the invoice...I have sent many refunds with my sales so far. i.e., three .10 items you may have paid $4.50 shipping, obligated to refund 50% and should (if they follow the guideline on the invoice) refund you $2.25 shipping with the three purchases.

yeah you should try to buy as mucha s you need and plus Im pretty sure Naxcom does free shipping a lot