Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just updated site

just updated site

I just updated the baseball link on my site. Please lmk if there is anything you need!! Thanks!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hi I'm interested in the following cards. Lmk if u see anything from my site, and I have a bunch of Casey cards pulled. Lmk, and thanks, Kirk
    2003 UD Superstars Gold Kerry Wood 123/250
    2003 Playoff Portraits Beige Kerry Wood 174/250
    Awe Pairs Arod/Blalock 79/250

2003 Playoff Portraits Beige Aramis Ramirez 84/250
    PSA 2000 Bowman Chrome Rico Washington RC (nm-mt 8)

I like these. Check my site, LMK if there's anything interesting you.

Alix

kirkcopper- really interested in some of the bonds gu, would you consider trading one of them???

Re: just updated site

Originally posted by darrindoyle4
    I just updated the baseball link on my site. Please lmk if there is anything you need!! Thanks!!
    i could use the 03 b. best rc auto of youkillis. plmk, dwayne

http://www.freewebs.com/deweyssportscards/

really didnt see much on your site, but do like the Prior RC, would you consider that?

Originally posted by darrindoyle4
    really didnt see much on your site, but do like the Prior RC, would you consider that?
    the platinum prior rc? what does the youkillis rc auto book for? plmk, dwayne

youkilis books for 20, i looked at the prior and its $20, i would throw in something else for the prior!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast