Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I understand he was talking about the Bulls, I just want to know where the hell the Bucks came in? I mean it's not like it's a typo or something. Just evidence to give a quick proofread before you go making a post so you don't look like a moron. It has nothing to do with spelling either, but when you can't even proofread what you wrote to fix something you should have spelled right the first time, it shows that you're just posting quickly for points. It's quality you want to see on this board, not quantity.

now you are assuming things, right!! and you know what they say about assuming or do I have to spell it out. YOu better had Ace'd every english and writing paper you have ever done. I don't post for points and I don't proof read either.

There is only one perfect person next to me (LOL) and you ain't him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Re: the bulls r not that bad

Originally posted by ETOPPSCARDGUY
    I dont see the Bulls doing squat for years to come and hope they dont. I have lost all respect for that team. How could you dismantle a Championship team like they had???

and the Bulls are loaded with talent, they just need to get rid of the GM and owners, they are only missing a few veteran pieces and they are a good team, heck they have won more games this year than last if I am not mistaken.

And sometimes you have to clean house, it's a tough decision to get rid of championship players, but it's better to let them go early because they hurt more than help. I for one thought it was a good decision, you have to rebuild sometimes, look at the Knicks impossible to rebuild unless they ship everyone away and start over fresh.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

If you look at cheesieheads other posts, many of them are repeat threads and all have basic English words such as the, are, you, will, and think spelled wrong. So it's not an assumption on the quantity thing. I personally am a horrible speller, but at least get the common words right! It's not asking too much to look over your post (and especially the subject) to make sure it at least makes sense and you spelled common words right. Sure, everyone has typos, but repeated typos left unfixed make you look like a moron.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    If you look at cheesieheads other posts, many of them are repeat threads and all have basic English words such as the, are, you, will, and think spelled wrong. So it's not an assumption on the quantity thing. I personally am a horrible speller, but at least get the common words right! It's not asking too much to look over your post (and especially the subject) to make sure it at least makes sense and you spelled common words right. Sure, everyone has typos, but repeated typos left unfixed make you look like a moron.

maybe it does, but does it really matter, are we to judge another, how would you like it if people judged you by the college you attend and maybe his grade level is not were ours is, but does that make him a moron. Bill Gates dropped out of College, a lot of people called him a moron too but you probably wouldn't be here on this computer with him. Sidney Portier (SP) the actor couldn't read that good and wasn't a good talker, but is one the best actors of all time. Dexter Manley couldn't read, but doesn't mean he wasn't a great football player.

just a thought, everybody didn't doesn't have advanced education, I hope that is not what pitt is teaching you guys, oh I forgot they teach you how to go work for someone else for you rest of your life and then retire so that then you can enjoy the things that you always wanted to do.

What does an education really mean.
    Ryan
    Last edited by gioperation; 03-09-2003 at 02:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still haten on Pitt... poor kid. I'm sorry that we're going to win it all this year and it's going to kill you.

ETOPPSCARDGUY

Re: Re: Re: the bulls r not that bad

Originally posted by gioperation
    and the Bulls are loaded with talent, they just need to get rid of the GM and owners, they are only missing a few veteran pieces and they are a good team, heck they have won more games this year than last if I am not mistaken.

And sometimes you have to clean house, it's a tough decision to get rid of championship players, but it's better to let them go early because they hurt more than help. I for one thought it was a good decision, you have to rebuild sometimes, look at the Knicks impossible to rebuild unless they ship everyone away and start over fresh.

I agree, get rid of the GM and the owners for the Bulls and then maybe I will give an objective look. Yes, I do hold a grudge....
    ARGHHHH.

On a more serious side, the Bulls do have some good young talent but so do the Clippers, Cavaliers, and many others..
    I truly believe great coaching makes the difference along with a supporting owners, GM etc.... The Bulls IMHO have a long way to go.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, I am glad you think so, I don't see how you can believe that, you guys will have to get through Kentucky who are playing great basketball right now, although anyway can happen.

Pitt Sucks big ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by gioperation
    LOL, I am glad you think so, I don't see how you can believe that, you guys will have to get through Kentucky who are playing great basketball right now, although anyway can happen.

I love Pitt!

See I'm not jumping on Kentucky's bandwagon just because they've won their last 20 like everyone else is. I look at who they actually beat and how they played, and I'm not convinced on them. Especially after blowing a 14 point lead to Florida and missing the free throw at the end of the game that could have cost them the game. The SEC is good this year, but they don't have the GREAT teams, other than maybe Kentucky. It might have been a while ago, but Kentucky did lose to Louisville (who I really think is garbage and is just feeding off a weak C-USA) and Michigan State (who are junk this year). They're a great team and can go deep, but I just don't see Kentucky winning it all. Pitt vs Kentucky would be a great game though because both teams play the same style hoops.

SCF Rewards

The bulls need about 12 more good players to actually be considered a team

CSlax3
    yea the bulls nead some help to be a good team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast