Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Site Approved: Yahoo Baseball League

Note - since nobody is enrolled yet, I have lowered the entry fee from $25 to $10/$15 range. Now come on, take a chance, and toss your GM skills into the mix!

Hey gang, I am going to start a Yahoo private league with an offline draft, and it will be done rotisserie style. Post your interest here, based on feedback it will be either 12-team winner-take-all or 15-team 1st place / 2nd place prizes.

The entry fee is a single GU, auto, or RC valued between $10 - $15, and all cards must be sent to me to be put into safe-keeping as the league commish. Check my feedback, you can clearly see I'm a safe member of this site. Post your interest here, and you then have one week to get the card to me before your spot is forfeit. I must have all cards in hand before you can participate in the draft.

Once all entries are confirmed, we will pick the draft order at random (I've never been #1, have been as high as #3 - am I finally due?), and then the draft will take place via postings on this thread. I can get to my PC pretty frequently, so I will be able to quickly transfer the picks here into the Yahoo format.

Let's play ball!
    Steve

I'd like to be in. 1st place/2nd place sounds good to me as well. Just send me the details, thanks!

Edit - Is this our "official SCF league" this year? That's the one I want to join.

hey I don't trust anyone from atlanta, just kidding...

I don't know about 'official', but I did get BGray's approval to run this, so I guess it's first-come, first-served.
    And if it helps you feel better, I'm only a transplant here :) I'm a NJ native, hopefully finding a job in Florida soon so I can fish more!

I love hotlanta, it is one of my favorite places in the US

I thought this would be piling up teams... anyone else interested? A chance at $200-$300 worth of cards in return for putting up any $25 GU you've got!

okay Jared, you may be on to something, so I lowered the entry fee. Post what card you want to enter, and I'll add it to the post at the top, then I can PM you the league info.
    steve

Surprisingly, just me so far, but if we don't get at least 8, I'd just shut it down, so just post what you want to enter, and don't send it in yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast