Thread: FS/FT: Alex Rodriguez patch

FS/FT: Alex Rodriguez patch

I am trading this arod patch since he was traded to the yankees

03 leaf number off my back alex rodriguez 3 color patch (blue, white, red) 13/50 His New Yankee Number!!

I would like to trade this for at least $80+ and am open to all money offers. you can pm me if you don't want to post it here. thanks

If you want to trade for it, I am looking for ONE card in football or baseball (maybe basketball) for it.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    ill trade you for it but dont really feel comftorble trading 80 Bv for it...but lmk and we'll figure out a fair price that both of us feel is fair...lmk

the only things i really saw on your site that i would love to have are the mcallister auto and the grossman sp authentic. lmk if we can work something out.

i could add money to the arod for the grossman or add another card.