Tim McCarver's The way Baseball Works computer game

Anyone interested in this computer game. My kid has outgrown it and doesn't play it any more. It's in excellent/like new condition. There are 2 CD's and lots of info and games.
    1) Virtual Baseball; Begin by exploring a virtual reality panorama of a Major League ballparkl with Fox Sports commentator Tim McCarver. Discover the secrets, strategy, and history of America's favorite pastime with an easy to use 360 degree scrolling Main Menu.
    2) Physics of Baseball- Create your own distinctive pitch, design your own custom bat, and change the weather conditions in three basteball Simulation Laboratories that illustrate the physics of batting and pitching through realistic 3d animation.
    3) Baseball Strategy- Learn about every play from the suicide squeeze to the pitchout with insightful commentary from Tim McCarver in a comprehensive Strategy sectin filled with original 3D animation and live action video clips.
    4) Batting Cage Game- Practice batitng against professional pitchers in the Batter's Box.
    5) History of Baseball- Experience baseball decade by decade over the past 150 years through hundreds of photographs, original text, audio, and live action video clips including memorabilia from the collection of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
    6) Statistics and Scoring- Discover an in depth guide to Statistics and Scoring in which a professional baseball announcer provides detailed explanations of statistics and easy to follow intructions on how professional baseball games are scored.
    7) Online Play- A direct link to the Way Baseball Works World Wide Web site lets you access all the best baseball related online sites with a click of the mouse and compete against other players for prizes in a national batting championship.

If you want any systems requirements just e-mail me. He was running it on Windows ME, so I'm sure it will work with 95, 98, or 2000. Not sure about XP, but I haven't had any problem with any older of our kid games not running on XP. There is nothing inside the box, except for the game in a jewell case. So if you don't want the box you can save on shipping. $10 for just the jewel case and game, or $13 for the box. I'll pay for the shipping out of these prices.