Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pack pulls from yesterday

Pack pulls from yesterday

Yesterday, I paid a rare visit to the best shop in town, and I got a few packs. I got a pack of 03-04 UD Rookie Exclusives, a pack of 03-04 Fleer Mystique, and two packs of 03-04 Topps Chrome. Still feeling the need to bust a couple more packs, later during the trip I stopped at walmart and bought two more packs of 03-04 Chrome. So, here is what I pulled, let me know if you need anything.

UD Rookie Exclusives:
    Josh Howard RC
    Leandro Barbosa RC
    Kendrick Perkins RC

Fleer Mystique:
    Jason Richardson Shining Stars jersey #004/350 (isn't it supposed to be numbered to 300?) -- orange swatch

Topps Chrome:
    James Lang rookie (pulled from hobby pack)
    Luke Ridnour rookie (pulled from hobby pack)
    Cuttino Mobley Refractor (pulled from hobby pack)
    Jon Stefansson RC (pulled from walmart pack)
    Maciej Lampe RC (pulled from walmart pack)
    Nick Collison RC (pulled from walmart pack)
    Nick Collison RC Black Refractor #105/500 (pulled from Walmart pack)

The Collison black refractor and the Jrich jersey are obviously my best pulls. For some reason, I'm kind of disappointed with the refractors this year. Maybe it's just me, but I think that they are not as "refractorish" this year (it took me a while to notice that the Mobley was a refractor).
    Oh well.

Let me know if any of you need any of these.

Later

Chris

i think you did rather well with your pulls. i watched people busting boxes of chrome and not get a black refractor. I do agree with the refractorish thing. i opened three packs and didnt notice that one was a refractor until i looked at the back under the number.

as a side note, the Jrich jersey is supposed to be numbered to 350

Zach

i like this one , can you tell me the bv and what you would be looking for ?

UD Rookie Exclusives:
    Josh Howard RC

thanx
    D

UD Rookie Exclusives:
    Josh Howard RC
    My Company Prices this card $10 Retail $3 Fair Market Value

how in the world does the howard have a market value of $10?? they arent even short printed. the card will book $2 at most

A 2003-04 Upper Deck MVP Josh Howard in Beckett Books $2 (going up)
    Pack prices for this product are $2
    A 2003-04 UD Rookie Exclusives Josh Howard is not priced by Beckett
    Pack prices for this product are $4
    If it costs me double the amount to obtain the card then this factors into a pricing equation (as well as a million other things)
    The Rookie card for Rookie Exclusives then doubles to $4 and going up. Retail carries a 50% markup 4*2 = 8 + 2 to capture its rise in value = $10 Retail (plus many other factors as determined by research team)
    They have been selling in the market for $3 (inlcuding shipping according to my many tracked sales.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT RETAIL $10 FAIR MARKET VALUE $3
    You say the card is worth $2 which ties closely to my Fair Market Value of $3 (Where is the discrepency you and I almost both agree)
    THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND MANY PICTURES NOT JUST 1

PLEASE NOTE: Many Many variables go into pricing cards. Data for this product is very limited at this time and will be adjusted accordingly.

BDRR- Why is it again you choose not to look at my price of $3 which is clearly stated in my first response.

SIMPLER

If I am a sports card store owner in Dallas Texas I will sell this card for $10 in my shop

If I am selling this card, or BDRR trading this card, or if someone is selling this card online the card should be valued at $3 (which takes into consideration shipping-So this might be BDRR's $2 estimate + $1 to ship)

My company strives to price cards multiple ways to give everyone invloved a clearer picture so we all are not relying on 1 monopolized pricing source.

so.... after reading everything you wrote im thinking ur asking for 3.i know i have bought from you for cc . cann i give you 50 cc dlvd??

lmk
    D

I like to call it Regional Demand. I take advantage of it sometimes with KU cards.

bdrr - thanks for the comments, yeah i like the pristine refractors more this year, i bought 5 of the uncirculated ones on ebay for $1 a piece (2 of them were /499, and the other 3 were /1999 ).

Drago - do you have Ronald Flip Murray, or possibly Blair Johnson (baseball minor-leaguer)? Otherwise, I guess I'd go by $2-3ish ebay value for it, since $3 is what mfweiland suggests it is valued at. let me know what you are willing to offer.

mfweiland - Drago replied first so he has first shot at it, but if nothing happens with him then we can try to work something out.

Thanx for the replies

Luke Ridnour rookie (pulled from hobby pack)
    How much for this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast