Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halfway through Playoff Contenders box, question.... do they have hotboxes?

I'm not sure if either I've gotten everything I'm probably going to get out of this box, and will have a boring 12 packs left to open, or if they have hotboxes. Does anyone know the answer to that. Here is what I've pulled in the first 12 packs, not bad but not great either.

These are the ones that are not autographed:

Rookie Roundup- Onterio Smith
    MVP Contender- Marvin Harrison
    Legendary Contenders- Reggie White
    Rookie of Year Contender- Carson Palmer

Autographed Rookies

Chris Kelsay 703/864 (DE Bills)
    Dennis Weathersby 107/774 (Cornerback Bengals)
    Teyo Johnson 122/389 (Tight End Raiders)

Should I keep my hopes down and just expect one more signature and MAYBE one parallel in the last 12 packs?

Guess at this point the best card is the ROY Contender Carson Palmer, but the Teyo Johnson Autograph could go up in value with it being out of a run of just 389 for him, and the Onterio Smith has potential also (though not an autograph)

Let me know what you think as far as if the last 12 packs will probably be uneventful, and also if you have any interest in these cards will listen to offers, though not positive I will let any of them go just yet.

If I remember correctly, the Contenders boxes yield 5 autographs, though I am not positive since I don't bust boxes :)

Good luck with your remaining packs!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

I read 4 on the autos rima but then again ive never seen an actuall box my self but once so i couldnt tell ya....

Jay

I got 4 auto's in my box and have heard of 5 being in a lot of boxes.
    I also got 5 other inserts in the box.
    It sounds to me like there's not much mor to look for in that box, but I'd open them anyway. You can finish the base set.

It's not a hot box, just a regular box. I broke two boxes of this stuff, and as just-for-cards mentioned, I got 5 autos from one box, and 4 from the other. 4 autos is their standard, and often they are bunched together in one half of the box. My autos were about as bad as yours, the only one of note was Rex Grossman.

booty, i would say overall your autos were decent if you got rex grossman...

Metallion you should open up the rest and see if you got any more autos...because the next one could be a big hit...

by the way, me and my bro-in-law busted 2 boxes and got exactly the same correlation with 4 autos and 1 of each non-auto insert including 1 playoff ticket.

Has anyone pulled a Sam Aiken auto out of their boxes? If so, PLMK...thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast