Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got any WALTER YOUNG

Anyone got any WALTER YOUNG

I am looking to trade for some cards of Walter Young (the baseball player)... plays for the Orioles now, but only has Pirates cards I think. PLMK
    Thanks
    Obed
    Selling All!

Currently trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, UFC/MMA cards, and Dean Palmer I need (wantlist on site). Will also consider nicer Steelers items too.
    My Site: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I've got a 03 Donruss Classics Walter Young #194 Auto 292/500

jrusso21 - PM sent

rice80fan2 - will check it out
    Selling All!

Currently trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, UFC/MMA cards, and Dean Palmer I need (wantlist on site). Will also consider nicer Steelers items too.

I have an 03 Stadium CLub Royal Gold 114
    Let me know.---walter

DJ_2... interested, what do you need in return?
    PLMK
    Thanks
    Obed
    Selling All!

Looking for stuff in my signature. If you would like, please check my Bonds tradelist that is listed in my site.----walter

I know that I have at least one card. I will check and let you know.

DJ_2 E-mail Sent...

Dark_Angel Thanks, let me know what you dig up. He only is in one 2002 set (Elite) and many 2003 sets. 2004 he has a ton of the Diamond Kings.
    Selling All!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast