Thumbs up this is what i call a game used patch.

i just got this portis patch. Check it out its one of the best patches i have seen. its huge its 3 diffrent colors and has 5 colors. its from the six on his jersey number.:hop: :hop:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow...VERY nice.........

lol...I have a feeling if portisfan (Grant) sees this, he will hound you for that card ;)

Down Grant, down!! lol :D

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

That is one heck of a patch. I'd love to get my hands on one of those!

Yeah, that card will be mine. Thats a promise!! I sent you a pm. We will be working something out very soon! Get back with me.

Sweet card!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

I have a pennington like that with the NY Jets logo on it, very sweet card and the set is nice

Originally posted by Playmaker
    that is the best patch ive seen
    hey playmaker, is that Rice you have in your avatar?

cuase that is a very COOL one!!!